“AWESOME! You were a great Master of Ceremonies. Your professional ability to keep things on time, running smoothly, adjust on a moment’s notice and rally the crowds…was truly AMAZING! Plus, your unbelievable live auction skills allowed us to raise $40K for our charity, Muscular Dystrophy Association, in just 90 minutes.” – 7-Eleven
What Can You Do to Ensure That Your Event is a Success From Start to Finish?
Invite Connie Podesta to Be Your Master of Ceremonies!
A lot has to happen RIGHT to create a SUCCESSFUL EVENT:
Theme. Logistics. Presentations. Agendas. Timelines. Introductions. Consistency. Energy. Fun.
From the very first minute when people begin to arrive–till the last, final applause—a lot is riding on YOU to make it all work seamlessly and successfully. PHEW!! NOT TO WORRY! Connie is the best person ever to have in your corner when it comes to MAKING YOUR EVENT THE BEST EVER!
As your master of ceremonies, she will send your audience home with powerful word of mouth momentum so they will rave about your conference for months to come! Therefore ensuring that at next year’s conference — your attendance will be higher than ever before!
“Great Master of Ceremonies. Connie, you were the absolute key reason for the success of our national celebration.” – Nucerity, International
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE THINGS CONNIE CAN DO AS YOUR MASTER OF CEREMONIES, TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER…
You can pick and choose which elements are right for YOU and YOUR event!
1. She can set the tone for the entire event. Connie has an energy and passion that is contagious. Often audiences come to the event tired, overwhelmed, worried and stressed. Give them to Connie first and she will hand you back an audience that is ready and willing to GET INVOLVED AND PARTICIPATE in everything else you have planned. She gets people fired up, motivated and empowered to listen, interact, ask the right questions, and learn so they can go home filled with new ideas, inspiration, and take-away strategies.
2. She can introduce the speakers/presenters/panel. Each presenter deserves a high-powered, passionate introduction so that the audience will sit up and get excited about what they are about to hear. A professional introduction also gives the presenter the credibility they deserve.
3. She can talk with guest speakers beforehand to make sure they are integrating your theme, goals and vision for the event. She can also speak with them about time limits, interacting with the audience and delivering take-away information your audience can really use. NOTE: She is also available to help your guest speakers, presenters and senior management team members create livelier, more entertaining, content-rich presentations if needed. Connie has taught presentation skills for more than 25 years—and she’s great at helping people deliver the right message in the right way.
4. She will keep everything running smoothly and ON TIME. The best events are organized, punctual and respectful of the audience’s time. Audience members hate being late to lunch, breaks, dinner, and free time. It is often difficult for your team, however, to stop speakers who go on too long, panels who never seem to end, and Q & A that becomes redundant and boring. Not to worry. CONNIE CAN HANDLE THAT FOR YOU!
5. She will provide cohesiveness and consistency. Connie follows up after each speaker and summarizes with 2-3 key points and tie them back into your theme or agenda. It is important for your audience to visualize how each part of the event has an underlying connection that delivers RESULTS!
6. She can provide both energy and humor between segments. Connie can keep the level of excitement and fun up throughout the event so the audience never loses momentum. This is especially effective when the agenda is quite serious and the topics rather dry. ( There is always information that needs to be presented that is NOT necessarily fun!)
7. She can moderate panel discussions. Connie has both radio and TV experience so she can turn an ordinary panel into a lively, exciting discussion by asking the right questions and keeping the conversation going.
8. She can help run auctions to help raise monies. Let experience speak for itself on this one — In the words of her client, 7-11 – “Your unbelievable live auction skills allowed us to raise $40 K for our charity, Muscular Dystrophy Association, in just 90 minutes.”
9. She can be your go-to person (or as some of my clients call her…their in-house therapist”) when it comes to dealing with difficult people and situations. There are few problems she hasn’t come across and helped figure out. Connie is great in a crisis.
10. She will deliver a powerful, unforgettable send-off. Just as important as opening your event with energy and passion, is closing your event with a message that ties it all together. Connie sends people home with a mission: to change some thoughts, attitudes, actions or ideas as a result of having been to your event.
The best events are the ones where people go home and give RAVE REVIEWS about what they learned, who they met, the new strategies they want to implement, the ideas they shared, the laughter they enjoyed, and the belief that they can, indeed, achieve more, do more, experience more, and be more than they ever thought possible.
SO WHAT DO YOU SAY? Call Connie today and just talk. You will absolutely LOVE what she brings to the table and feel less stressed the minute you know that she is in your corner—not just as a speaker—but as someone who will have you and your audience’s back throughout the whole, entire event.
NOW DON’T YOU FEEL MORE EXCITED ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING EVENT? Call Connie now at 972-596-5501!
Here’s why Connie believes the master of ceremonies is really the glue that holds an event together: