Many thanks to all my exceptional financial industry keynote speaking clients! There’s nothing in the world like having the ability to connect with so many incredible people from so many different walks of life! I appreciate the kind words — and the connectivity!
“Connie Podesta was AWESOME! One of the ABSOLUTE BEST speakers I have ever heard in thirty years of global conferences. Three months after her presentation our group is still talking about her message and using it to help them become better people in every area of their lives. AWESOME!” – Wolters Kluwer
Connie is the tipping point! TWO standing ovations…one 10 minutes before she even finished her talk. Chick-fil-A
“Thank you for giving an excellent presentation on “Will to Win: Personal Accountability” at our Leadership Conference. Your presentation stimulated me and the other American Express leaders to stop and think more about our personalities, health, financial security and being the best in the company. I especially liked the point that you made about how “passion and excitement” factor into the work/life balance equation; I totally agree with that! After the Leadership Conference, we surveyed our exempt employees to obtain their feedback on the event. I think you will be pleased to know that the comments that we received about your presentation were overwhelmingly positive. Our leaders related well to your tips and presentation style, as evidenced by the following survey comments:
- • “Connie Podesta was outstanding. She brought a liveliness to understanding why it is important to have balance and that everyone has talent to share.”
- • “In my 15 years with AmEx, Connie was the best guest speaker yet. Thank you for booking her and allowing us to learn from her wisdom.”
- • “I was extremely impressed with the speaker. She challenged us to discover what in our life is really important. My team is still buzzing with excitement.”
- Thank you again for being part of our Leadership Conference and for sharing so many valuable tips. In the brief time we spent together, I hope you learned more about American Express. We certainly learned a great deal from you.” – American Express
“Just wanted you to know that speaker Connie Podesta was a smashing success with all participants. Everyone was talking about her session all the way home.” – HFMA
“A million thanks for providing an outstanding presentation at our three planning forums. Your Sunday morning session was one of the highest attended, and one of the highest rated. Our audience just LOVED YOU. The delivery of your wit and wisdom was thoroughly captivating to men and women alike. I’ve never seen grown, professional men (of no small ego) so quickly embrace a speaker and seek her out for advice.
I’ve also never received such an enormous outpouring of thanks for hiring such an amazing speaker. It’s always a pleasure for me to sit back and watch our attendees thoroughly engaged and enjoying themselves. You helped make that happen this year. Without a doubt, the planning forum was the best program we have ever delivered, as based on hundreds of evaluations from our financial advisor attendees. Your presentation was one of the reasons for this year’s tremendous success. Here are just a few of the many accolades your presentation received:
- Excellent! Everyone in the room could relate to Connie’s presentation regardless of job title or description. Everyone was still talking about it the next day.
- Awesome! Material that can be used at work, home, church, etc. Excellent presentation.
- Very valuable and useful help in determining who we are dealing with as clients.
- Best speaker by far. Connie has a Part II. Please invite her back next year. Loved it.
- This speaker was fantastic!
- Wow! Bring her back every year!!!
Your presentation was truly outstanding. I have been fortunate to have seen many speakers: John Naisbitt, Terry Bradshaw, Lou Holtz, etc. Your ability to ‘hold’ and ‘inspire’ an audience is, in my opinion, the best. – Lincoln Financial
Connie was incredible! I don’t think we have laughed that hard in a long time. She is the best speaker we have had. She is a wonderful and entertaining speaker. —Amy Weiberg, FCS Financial
Third time the best!! Yes, all three groups had a fabulous experience. In addition, I got a note back from my contact at Colonial Life, who were watching via webcast and he said, “They loved and laughed the entire time!” —Andrea P Descoteaux, UNUM Group
I had the pleasure of hearing you speak for the first time today. What a way to make learning fun! You offered great insights and encouragement with a grab-your-attention approach. Thank you for sharing your Unum story and delivering your message in such a vibrant manner. —Denise Wilson, UNUM Group
As an event planner, I was elated with the after-dinner presentation that Connie gave our group of 700 customers and employees. The after-dinner slot is sometimes difficult for a presenter, but Connie’s high energy and interactive style kept them engaged and most importantly to me, entertained. On our conference evaluation Connie scored 4.89 out of a possible 5. That is THE highest speaker score in the 16-year history of our conference! This was especially impressive since our speakers for the two previous years were so good. She will definitely be a hard act to follow next year! Along with the score, Connie received dozens of positive comments on our program evaluations. I would certainly recommend Connie and would hire her again. –Andy Elliott, Computer Services, Inc. – CSI Web
What was YOUR experience? Feedback is always appreciated and I would love to hear from YOU!