Motivational Keynote Speaker & Master of Ceremonies — Connie Podesta
Why do inspired education leaders invite Connie Podesta to be their speaker of choice?
Because they LOVE what she brings to the table.
Powerful message without the slideshow
Audience interaction without the silliness
Motivation without the rah-rah
Expertise without the ego
Connie has SERIOUS take-away strategies, a SERIOUS mind-heart connection to her audience, and SERIOUS credentials to back up everything she says.
Motivational keynote speaker Connie Podesta knows that educating requires a commitment to lead by example and teach with passion. These qualities are in Connie Podesta’s DNA and she brings vitality to education audiences because she is both an educator and life-long student. Connie pulls from that experience to “close the gap” on where corporate professionals are now and where they need to be in order to find the success they want and deserve. Connie is an expert in helping audiences handle the changes that bombard them daily—rules, regulations, and information overload.
So…what gives Connie the knowledge and experience to be one of the most in-demand keynote speakers today? Well, here’s the short and long version. Take your choice.
The SHORT version…(30 words!)
Award-winning keynote speaker and author, educator, entrepreneur, human resource professional, actress, comedienne, song-writer, radio/TV talk show personality, board-certified organizational/family therapist, and executive life/career coach.
And…here’s the LONG version…
With humor, how-to skill building and extensive insight into human behavior, professional keynote speaker Connie Podesta connects with health care professionals juggling high-demand careers and balanced lifestyles. Far from the average “rah rah” motivational speaker, you’ll find Connie’s straight forward communication and quick wit just the right prescription for health care industry audiences!
A little about Connie that helps answer the question, “How does she know?”
- President of Connie Podesta Presents, LLC. Our company helps corporations and businesses process and move through change, create successful, productive workforces, provide outstanding customer service, model genuine leadership, AND increase revenue and sales.
- Connie has a Bachelor’s Degree in communications and business and a Master’s Degree in human relations and counseling. She has been a well-known and trusted educator for more than 30 years and has classroom experience at all levels: elementary, middle school, high school, and three state universities.
- Connie is a Board Certified Professional Counselor, an organizational therapist, and an expert in the psychology of human relations. This provides her with a deeper insight to better develop powerful tools for educators.
- Connie has been a keynote speaker to thousands of educators and has presented standing-room-only sessions at the National Elementary School Association, National Secondary School Principals’ Association and the American Association of School Administrators.
- Connie experience reaches all levels of education from administrators, teachers and support staff to board members, and both community and business leaders.
You got right to the heart and soul of the matter of teaching—and why the teaching profession HAS to be about excellence and commitment! To say that we were all inspired might be the understatement of the century. –Auglaize County Educational Service Center